Kelley Alliance’s Backgrounds Department is a seasoned management and staff created in order to offer a more well-rounded and complete Investigation service for your claim! These investigations are often used to locate your subject for Surveillance purposes and/or perhaps bring the subject’s credibility into question by deep diving into the subject’s litigation history, claims history, previous accident/injury history, social networking activities, etc. Kelley Alliance’s Backgrounds Department team is well established within the Investigations industry and are known for their superior skills in conducting thorough, comprehensive background investigations into the following areas:
- Address/Phone/Email Address History
- Driver’s License Information
- 10-Year State/County Criminal, Civil, and Traffic Record Search
- 10-Year Federal Criminal/Civil Records Search (PACER)
- Bankruptcy Court Records
- Public Records Research
- Sex Offender Search
- Property Ownership
- Basic Asset Search – Vehicles, Watercraft, Aircraft
- Permit Searches – Wildlife Hunting, Fishing, Concealed Weapons, etc.
- Work History Search
- Corporation Records Search
- DBA/Professional Licenses
- Workers’ Compensation Claims History (Varies by State)
- Electronic Records/Media Search
- Social Media – Broad & Inclusive
- Internet Index Search
- Broad & Inclusive Social Media Investigation
Our Broad & Inclusive Social Media Investigations are a one of a kind. Our team scours the internet’s social media platforms to find traces of your subject and brings them to life. You can find out their habits and hobbies and their relatives and neighbors. You’d be surprised what the average claimant offers up for public display. (Ask us about the handspringin’, wheelie poppin’, speed-baggin’ claimant who ended up w/ $0.00)
The best opportunity here is getting this done early, before the low hanging fruit (i.e. Facebook) becomes less helpful as the claimant become more aware.
A Medical Canvass is an in-depth telephone research analysis tailored to uncover pre-existing claims and aggravated injuries. Medical Canvasses provide an excellent, cost-effective method to determine your Claimant’s medical treatment history; the part they did not report to the insurance carrier.
The types of medical canvasses that we offer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Diagnostic Centers